Job Title: IT Technical Support (Resident Engineer)
Location: JOHOR BHARU, JOHOR
Position Type: CONTRACT
- Preparation of new PCs/notebook computers for deployment, including the unpacking, installation of the operating system, settings of operating system (cloning) and user profiles as per Customer policy.
- Onsite installation of new PCs and locally attached peripherals such as printers, image scanners. The installation may include site readiness inspection to verify availability of proper workstation, power outlets, & network outlets.
- Preparation and onsite installation of Standalone and Networked printers that are out of scope of MFP vendor.
- Upgrade of PC hardware as required such as increase of memory or hard disk size.
- Troubleshoot IT hardware and replacement of faulty accessories (keyboard, mouse, bar-code scanners)
- Coordinate the Hardware repair and maintenance with the hardware Manufacturers.
- Relocation of PCs & Peripherals within same office.
- Attend general questions and replies to Service Desk requests.
- Software patching on desktop for in-house applications (e.g. Java, Acrobat, .NET, Flash) for ongoing compatibility.
- Email (Office365) and Active Directory account password reset;
- Install or reinstall MS Office applications;
- Setup fileserver folder settings; sharing;
- Remote login administration (e.g. Citrix account lockout from HP or Dell thin-client).
- Minimum Diploma or Professional Certification qualification.
- Minimum 2-4 years related experienced.
- Excellent communication skills. Mature, self-motivated, proactive, aggressive and independent.
- Strong self-starter with a proven track record of accomplishment.
- Required to speak and write in English
- Applicants MUST be able to work in JOHOR BHARU, JOHOR area.
- Applicants can start work on DEC 2019 will be an advantage.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Applicants MUST agree with CONTRACT.