Location: Petaling Jaya
Position Type: Full Time/Contract/Resident Engineer
- Responsible for Troubleshooting, Support & Maintenance.
- Proactively manage, troubleshoot in resolving Technical Support issues.
- Responsible to contact Principal Technical Support team for any troubleshooting cases.
- Responsible for preparing / updating of User Guide and Technical Documentation.
- Provide timely and courteous Customer Service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate effective working relationship and good team player.
- Optimistic mindset in providing solution to reported issues, support, troubleshooting, bugs and enhancement.
- Follow Training plans, requirements and schedules as outlines by Superior.
- Be scheduled for on-call standby duties for problem resolution / escalation after working hours and weekend
- Require remote/onsite support after office hours, weekend or public holiday.
- Minimum Diplome/Degree in Computer Science/Studies/Information Technology or equivalent
- Good communication in English, Bahasa Malaysia or additional languages is added advantage
- Good listener and able to demonstrate effective communication skills (especially in English)
- Result oriented & customer focused
- Self-Motivated, Proactive & Problem solving thinking
- Travelling required (Candidates should have own transport with valid driving license & passport)
- Exhibit good time management skills & punctuality
- Malaysian with at least 3 years of working experience
- Knowledge in Virtualization, HCI, Backup, Microsoft, Cloud Solution will be advantage
- Keen interest in continual learning and professional development. Ensure adequate self-development and training is undertaken to fulfil accountabilities
- Proactively learn new technologies, processes and other skills, able to search for solutions from knowledge bases, support documentation and other information resources