Managed Services is the practice of transferring day-to-day related management responsibility as a strategic method for improved effective and efficient operations.
The Managed Service model is one of selective outsourcing, where a preferred partner manages certain applications and services driven by the customer’s desire to mitigate risk and realise increased reward. This approach has enjoyed something of a renaissance recently, and is being increasingly viewed as a rather sound, pro-active method of fulfilling enterprise requirements, often within demanding timescales.
- Cost Savings & control operating costs.
- Stay focus on core business.
- Increase efficiency.
- Reduce risks.
- Save on manpower and training costs.
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Preventive maintenance
- Customize on site services maintenance
- Ad-hoc support
- Remote monitoring
- Maintenance and Technical Support services