IT Technical Support (Resident Engineer)
Location: Johor Bharu
Position Type: Contract
- Provide end user support and problem resolution for laptops, desktops, mobile devices, and printers.
- Desktop Support includes both Hardware and operating system resolution.
- Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones and other computer equipment.
- Diagnose and resolve unique, nonrecurring problems associated with desktop hardware and operating systems; determine the source of problems and classify their level, priority and nature.
- Perform desktop/laptop OS re-imaging and mobile device wipes and reconfigurations.
- Coordinate and work with third party vendors where applicable.
- Assist in the provisioning of computing devices and mobile devices.
- Assist with computing and mobile device lifecycle management.
- Assist with onsite or offsite network connectivity support and problem resolution.
- Assist with Antivirus equipment support and problem resolution.
- Assist with IT asset management and ticketing system.
- Coordinate the hardware repair and maintenance with the vendor or hardware manufacturer
- Troubleshoot IT hardware and replacement of faulty accessories
- Minimum Diploma or Professional Certification qualification.
- Minimum 2-3 years related experienced.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Mature, self-motivated, proactive, aggressive and independent.
- Strong self-starter with a proven track record of accomplishment.
- Required to speak and write in English
- Applicants MUST be able to work in Johor Bharu area.
- Applicants MUST willing to work as ONE (1) Year CONTRACT basis
- Applicants should have own transport; possess valid driving license and passport.
- Applicants can start work on JAN 2016 will be an advantage.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
WORKING LOCATION: JOHOR BHARU