Network & Security Engineer
Location: Petaling Jaya
Position Type: Full Time
- Responsible for pre-sales technical & solution presentation.
- Responsible for customer requirement study, site survey, planning and design
- Responsible for Bill of Materials preparation.
- Responsible for Scope of Work preparation.
- Responsible for Tender, RFP, RFQ, RFI requirement
- Responsible for POC preparation, installation & testing.
- Responsible for identifying new technologies and developing systems to address customer requirement and challenges.
- Responsible for network and security project assessment, planning, design, installation, commissioning, testing, knowledge transfer, trouble shooting, support and maintenance
- Ensure timely delivery of project implementation & sign off.
- Responsible for user guide and technical documentation.
- Manage and document system configurations.
- Proactive manage, trouble shoot and resolve technical support issues.
- Responsible for contact principal technical support team for any trouble shooting cases.
- Provide solution to reported issues, support, trouble shooting, bugs and enhancement.
- Provide timely and courteous customer service to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Maintain effective work relationship and work closely with entire team members.
- Min Degree in Information Technology / Computer Studies or equivalent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Results-oriented & customer focused.
- Mature, self-motivated, proactive, aggressive and independent.
- Strong self-starter with a proven track record of accomplishment.
- Required to speak and write in Chinese, English & Malay.
- Candidates should have own transport; possess valid driving license and passport.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Key skill you’d want to have include:-
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of supporting the following technologies: Cisco, Aruba, Juniper, Ruckus, Palo Alto, CheckPoint, Sophos, Trend Micro, Symantec, Fortinet, F5, Imperva and etc
- Must have industry certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CISSP, CCSP, CyberSecurity and etc
- Solid understanding of Network Routing and Switching, Wireless, DNS, Firewall, WAF, IPSEC, Load Balancer, APT, IPS, IDS, VPN and etc
- Advanced analytical and troubleshooting skill in enterprise level environments
- Good exposure in Linux/Unix environment would be plus